RICH is made of around 100 religious organizations which are grouped in six confessional groups:
- The Catholic Church represented by the Episcopal conference of Rwanda,
- The Province of the Anglican Church in Rwanda,
- The Protestant Council of Rwanda,
- The Evangelical Alliance of Rwanda,
- Rwanda Muslim Community,
- Fédération des Eglises Protestantes Reformées au Rwanda (FEPR).
Other structures of RICH include the Executive Secretariat which runs every day’s activities of the organization together with its staff and interfaith district committees that coordinate inter-faith response to health at districts levels.